Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Oreo cookies, mmm!

It has now become a nightly ritual that before I go to sleep, I first check my email and then check out everyone's blog sites to see if there are any new updates. While this activity is great fun and I love to keep in touch with everyone, I am exhausted! As we speak it is 12:20 am. I have to be up in about 5 1/2 hours. I must be crazy to be sitting here telling everyone about my state of exhaustion rather than giving it up and going to bed. But alas (that was for you Sam) here I sit, eating Oreos (hence the title of my post) and typing away. I hope you have enjoyed this profound glimpse into my life! Stay tuned, there is more where that came from.

2 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Blogger Anne said...

I do the same thing, Cassie! 'Cept without the oreos. That'd make it nicer, though. I'm always happy to read your posts, even if it's just the nooks and crannies. Get good sleep.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Samuel said...

There are few things in Life that are better than Blog Comments and Oreos, but alas I have neither to choose from...Frown.
Glad to hear your nights are late and the days are long, it helps you realize you are alive, and at one point in your life you will have to come to the hard truth that you are no longer able to work like you once did, stay up as late as you once did, or do anything like you once were able too. Praise God for what you have now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home