Thursday, August 04, 2005

Call it whatever you like

Hi everybody!! I have not posted anything for a while, but sometimes the creative juices just cease to flow. Anyhow, I have now acquired a digital camera (lots of fun!!) so be expecting photos at some point. That should be exciting, huh? And just in case anyone was wondering, I will be departing the country in 10 days and some extra minutes. I pray all is well with everyone as many prepare for their adventure. I pray also that the Lord would watch over your preparations and give you peace as you serve him. May the love of Christ lead you.

3 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Cassie! I love the new template! God's blessings and peace and courage to you these next few days plus minutes!!

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger ashley said...

Cassie, peace and safe travels!! I'm so excited for you! Good luck with packing and all that fun stuff. God's blessings!!

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger Mark said...

Cassie,

Good work on getting the digital camera. They are great and I am sure it will be very useful in the coming year. I pray all is well as you prepare for departure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home