Sunday, October 02, 2005

More Pictures

This post is going to be mostly pictures, as I am not feeling particularly prolific at the moment. However, I have seem some sights that I thought I would share with everyone. This past Friday, Chris, Julie and myself went on a hike with a student from the Center, Mario, and his family. We took a bus over to Taipa (the bus system claimed another victim on this day) to meet Mario and were treated to a car ride over to Coloane, the farthest island from Macau. This island is the quietest and calmest and greenest and most peaceful place in the whole of Macau. I like going there.

The picture above is the view from atop the mountain. The pictures below are of the new A Ma Temple that was built on Coloane just last year. Millions of dollars were spent to erect this place of goddess worship.


These are just random pictures of a couple of the funny things in Macau. Below is a man repairing a sign in front of the English Center.

Safety Regulations, who needs 'em?!

Below is a picture of my dryer. I knew that those bars on my windows were for more than just deterring would be burglars and looking pretty.

2 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger Chris Carter said...

Looks like things are going good in Macau. I am glad to see your pictures and hearing about what is going on!

God be with you this next week!

 
At 2:38 AM, Blogger Cassie said...

Yep... Guaranteed to dry my clothes within two days or my money back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home