Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Some pics from Arkansas

Well, I am back in Macau. After sleeping in and missing my flight, I was finally able to get here. My time at home was so blessed. I got to see family and friends, eat some Mexican food and the unrivaled Grandma food, and I was also able to see one of my best friends get married. It was so great and refreshing to be home and now it is great to be back in Macau. God is good.
Some pictures of my time at home in Arkansas.

Dinner with the family, a couple of friends and of course, the ever present dogs. (You are gonna love it Sam).

Dinner with friends

While all of the adults looked the same, all of the kids looked so different and BIG.

The view from my house. This is definitely one of the things I missed most while in Macau.

As it is 6ish and I have been up for several hours at this point, I going to call it quits for this jet-lag induced, early morning entry. I need sleep.

5 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Home Sweet Home! What did the guest think of Arkansas?

 
At 4:06 AM, Blogger Samuel said...

Love the pics almost as much as I love...

 
At 5:06 AM, Blogger Mecoves said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:09 AM, Blogger Mecoves said...

Hi, my name is Mecoves, a new user here on the Blogger. I was randomly looking around and saw your profile and i am very interested to know you, because i want to know what you think about Macau from a foreigner point of view. I apologise for "intriguing" to your blog, because i don't know any other way to contact you and you can mail me at realmacanese@doramail.com

 
At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Updates...we need updates! Hope things are going well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home