Thursday, October 20, 2005

For My Mom

I am fine!!! Do not worry!!! When I write things like I did in my previous blog, you always worry and think that I am not doing good. Obviously I fail to emphasize the fact that I do not view "bad" feelings as, well... bad. They are just what I am feeling at the moment. They are momentary and fleeting, and yet used powerfully by God to show me something new about Himself or, in a far less glorious light, myself. So, in fact, you could say that feeling bad is good. Please also recall the level of my stubbornness. As much as both of us may wish it otherwise, you know the idea of an "easy lesson" is foreign to me.

There is a lot of good things that happen to me here. If you must know, the previous blog was written in the midst of one of the better, more relaxing weeks I have had to date. Things are good. Today, I would even go so far as to say that things are great. I have set in my apartment for the better part of two days, doing nothing but some light reading. That is something that I have not been able to do since long before I left for Macau, so it has been a special treat indeed. I have gone out for lunch with friends and just been able to hang out for the sheer pleasure of hanging out. So yeah, things are very good. Now if only I had a bathtub to lay in for a couple hours...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home