Saturday, October 22, 2005

Well... Let's Just Say That I am Excited

Look what finally found its way into my apartment! A sofa! I will describe for you if I may. It is a big, brown, leather sofa that is long enough to lay down on and comfortably accommodates my American frame. As it is a used sofa it is already delightfully worn in and provides a rather nice place to laze around and watch TV or read a book. Since it is used, I was a little concerned about the condition which it would arrive. However, I have noticed no foul odors emanating from said sofa, nor have I noticed any stuffing coming out or springs poking me. So I am going to say that this sofa is about as close to perfect as a sofa can get. I am having trouble leaving my apartment this weekend, because I just want to stay at home and enjoy having a couch. And here it is...


1 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Wow! Congrats on the sofa! It sounds marvelous! Praise the Lord for this, perhaps simple, but eagerly awaited blessing!!

So good talking with you last week and hope we can chat again sometime soon! God's continued blessings to you and the team there. Prayers are with you! And most importantly CHRIST is with you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home