Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I thought I would share with you, by pictures, some of the things that I have been doing and have seen. There is no order or reason, just random pictures.


The above two are hiking in Coloane, I think this event occurred in October. Many students from the center came on the hike so it was a great time to get to know everyone a little better and in a setting other than the English Center.



The above two pictures are of Penha Church. It is a Catholic church that sets atop a hill at the tip of the peninsula and below is a view of the Macau tower and Taipa from Penha hill.


I really do not know what was going on in the two pictures below and did not ask anyone as I was taking the pictures. I was out walking around the city and happened upon this event. One interesting story about this day. I decided to walk around and see if I could get lost. If you will recall from earlier posts, this was not a hard thing to do when I first arrived. Now I have found that I am having difficulty getting lost. The more I walk around, the more I realize just how small Macau is. There is always some visible land mark that alerts me to where I am at any given time. I have been told that if it is really my goal to get lost, then I should venture more towards the China boarder. We shall see how that goes.


In the background is the Ruins of St. Paul, it is very famous in Macau and things like this are going on there on an almost weekly basis.

Well that is all for now. God's Blessings and Peace.




1 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Paula McLeskey said...

Cassie , I enjoyed the pictures very much, keep posting pictiures , they are most interesting. Hope you had a Good Thanksgiving, we missed you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home